Giving a weekly class at Little Yoga Space
So that we can publish all the information about your activity at Little Yoga Space on our website and promote it accordingly, please fill in the below form as thoroughly as possible. We want to make your event a full success, and hope the below pointers and questions are a helpful guide. And please note, we are quite particular on how information is presented on our website, and we may ask you to refine your copy.
Re the text:
Re the text:
- Please don't make any promises that are not yours to make or "seven-step" people - this feels yucky and un-safe
- Try to keep it clear, succinct and with short sentences
- Make sure you let people know what type of practices are part of the class, so they know what to expect when they sign up to your class
- Please write the everything in THIRD PERSON (we will ask you to write it again if it's in first person)
- Please include your training, experience and approach in your biography
- Are there any pre-requisites/ level of practice/ training to attend your class?
- Do you play music during your class? If so, please explain in the class description, if for the whole duration or just certain parts.
- The class description should ideally not be any longer than 80 words
- Any photos you provide should
- be in high resolution
- have a minimum width of 1100 pixels
- have no graphics
- be free of any inappropriate content